|RECLAIMER WITH RAPID STOP AND CUT PRESS
The Reclaimer, our lowest production finger jointer, offers the customer a way to recover their minimal amount of trim ends.
Operating at either 30 or 60 pieces per minute, this system will give you the versatility you want and comes standard with our highly reliable rapid stop & cut assembly section, so the quality and structural integrity has not been compromised. Western Machinery Group offers this machine at a very affordable price.
- Thickness: 5/8" to 2" (16 mm to 50 mm)
- Width: 1 ½" to 6" (38 mm to 152 mm)
- Length: 4" to 30" (101 mm to 762 mm)
- Please note: (Material must be longer than it is wide.)
- Dual head finger jointer.
- Two (2) 5HP trim saws, with carbide tipped saw blades (with option to 7.5HP).
- Two (2) 15HP cutterhead motors (with option to go to 20HP).
- Electric fixed speed chain operates at 60 feet per minute.
- Lugs come standard on 24" centers, with an option to go to 12".
- Fixed speed live roll crossover.
- Apquip glue system.
- Manual corner transfer (optional automatic corner transfer).
- Variable Feed Speed up to 185' per minute
- Hydraulic Powered Board Press, comes standard at 8', with an option to go up to 40' lengths.
- Rapid Stop and Cut Assembly Section with Pre-Squeeze rolls to ensure High Joint quality.
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES AVAILABLE
- One fully assembled, tested and operational three phase Motor Control Center (MCC) with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- Machines are built to your specified voltage, and costs may vary.